look what i've just bought :)

Woodcutter2

Forager
Jul 31, 2011
Conyer, Kent
www.tpknives.com
evening all :)

This arrived fromTP Knives ( Woodcutter2 on here ) today, brill service from France, posted on Monday, here today :) very securely packed, cheers Toby.

what can I say about the knife ? Well, it is at least as good as the photo's if not better, the scales are beautiful and the sculpting superb with clean crisp lines, the fit in the hand using different grips has to be experienced to be believed.

The blade with it's mirror finish high grind is hair shaving sharp straight from the box and is wonderfully shaped, the whole thing just "works" if you know what i mean.

Overall, I'm really chuffed with this knife and i can't wait to go out on Saturday and show it off ! A knife to be proud of :)

so, thank you Woodcutter2 at TP Knives, a beautiful knife and cracking service.

Robbi

( ps. no connection etc etc etc )

Thank you for the kind words mate, it makes something I love doing all the more enjoyable when they are so well received:)

Toby

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Hi all,
Superb looking knife, I have just made inquiries based on the picures and seeing the website! I think that this could be the treat for myself i was looking for!

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
it does indeed !

very very nice,....you happy with it ?

Robbi

( Founder member... TP Knives fan club )

Just looking forward getting it at the moment! Should land at my door this Friday! (Then i can start grinning) but if the pictures are anything to go by it will be a stunner. Toby took the pictures indoors and said that the lighting wasnt the best so... Watch this space!

(Member #2 TP Knives fan club)

Priam.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE