SNAP! I thought I was going mad at first, but obviously its not just me.I know how difficult it can be to sort out such issues, so hopefully this is seen as a helpful comment and not a complaint.
- I go to the home page and it shows me as logged in ("Hi Toadflax" in the top left of the screen).
- I click on "Forums", takes me to the forums screen, top left of screen still says "Hi Toadflax", but forums strapline includes "Today's Posts" (typical of not being logged in). If I click on Today's Posts, I get a list of posts but no PMs showing (again typical of not being logged in).
- I have tried logging out and back in again on both the home page and on the forums page, but still get the same response.
- I have tried with IE7 and Seamonkey 1.1.7.
- The only way I have found to log in is to start making a reply to a posting.
Let me know if you need me to try anything while you are debugging.
Same,but feel easier it not just me.tony, still problems for me too, login to the main site ok and can see page as normal, all links down the left hand side ok, quick links, partners etc. click on foruma and get today's post as if i havn't logged in, can fix this by clicking on an active user link at the bottom of the page, then get asked to log in to view, i can now see the forums, post etc and get pm's, but all the links down the left have dissapeared. sorry if i am repeating what you already know.