Loch Achray Winter Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I got an email from the guys at the weekend and apparently the site is closing for refurb work over winter, therefore no access is available after the end of October.

I'll see if we can get in the other side of Christmas

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It's funny you should bump this one Nick, I chased up the guy from David Marshall last week to enquire about dates, not heard anything back yet but I am on it :)

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
I can offer -

Open Canoeing

Improvised sailing, rafting 2 or 3 or more, rescue drills, stroke development, paddling in the wind, open and closed blade paddling, J stroke that turns the boat away from the paddle side (opposite of normal J stroke).

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Shewie,
Belzeebob and I may be up for it if the dates are good, I'm just getting back on my feet health wise and itching to try out my new Tipi. Still OK to bring the well behaved rug fancier mutt Snoop to Achray?
TTFN Goatboy.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi Shewie,
Belzeebob and I may be up for it if the dates are good, I'm just getting back on my feet health wise and itching to try out my new Tipi. Still OK to bring the well behaved rug fancier mutt Snoop to Achray?
TTFN Goatboy.

Of course mate, it would be good to see you again. Can you bring a van full of wood again? :)

Pressure's on now to get it sorted, I'm on the case tomorrow

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'm sure wood can be provided, though I can't carry 'owt at the moment, so labour would need to be provided. It would be good to catch up.
Goatboy.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Belzeebob and I are off mid week around the 21st/22nd, though he gets weekends off. Will let him know.

Goat.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Anything arranged date wise yet? Cameron was asking how long till the moot. When I told him it's ages yet he asked if there are any other meets happening. Poor lad has got cabin fever real bad and needs to get out.

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE