Loch Achray meet 13th -16th October, 2006

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
im not going to bring any rabbit as mr foxy hepled him self to them :eek:
whos all trurning up on thurs ? I should be there around 10.30am

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Cameron and I should be there early thursday. We're setting off from Durham at 4.00am (I like night time driving) so hopefully we'll be on site around breakfast time.

Eric

jamesoconnor

Nomad
Jul 19, 2005
Hamilton, lanarkshire
Unfortunately I can't make this now. I'm too busy moving house and trying to make it out of the doghouse with my wife too!!! :( Guess who went and forgot that my wife is getting her first scan for our first child this Monday coming and was intending to be at a BCUK meet instead? :eek: Going to have to try and wriggle my wat outta this one.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Know the feeling, move over I'm coming in. Only told her this morning, and it's sons birthday Sat. She is definatly not a happy bunny.
But I have been fancying this meet for a while. May need my -10deg bag when I get home, as things will be quite frosty. Will have to grovel when I get back.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
jamesoconnor said:
Unfortunately I can't make this now. I'm too busy moving house and trying to make it out of the doghouse with my wife too!!! :( Guess who went and forgot that my wife is getting her first scan for our first child this Monday coming and was intending to be at a BCUK meet instead? :eek: Going to have to try and wriggle my wat outta this one.

What might, just might, get you out the poo and in to the good books is to take a blank VHS tape with you. What most people do not know is the scan machines have the ability to record onto e video tape. If you ask very very nicely they might record the scan for you. Of course they might not so do not get the wife's hopes up but if they do you will be a star.

Ian, your best hope will be the -10 bag I am afraid :D

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Just got in from work but managed to get friday and monday off. So I can play out this weekend. :D

Anyone going up from around Leeds in the morning/afternoon and has a spare seat to trade for petrol money? :)

Otherwise I might try and hitch up.

Stu

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Neanderthal said:
Just got in from work but managed to get friday and monday off. So I can play out this weekend. :D

Anyone going up from around Leeds in the morning/afternoon and has a spare seat to trade for petrol money? :)

Otherwise I might try and hitch up.

Stu

PM'd you fella

Rat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE