list to learn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

torjusg

Native
Aug 10, 2005
Telemark, Norway
livingprimitively.com
antler1.JPG

D

Deleted member 4605

British Red said:
I bought the first 3 but I don't subscribe I'll probably get issue 4 soon - any good?

Oh yes (in a Churchill voice).

D

Deleted member 4605

British Red said:
I must order one then - you have inbound mail BTW schwuk

Already replied!

I find the BCUK magazine well worth the subscription. Paying £14 for a years subscription didn't phase me, but for some reason I keep resisting subscribing to the Bushcraft & Survival Skills magazine at £29. £15 more for only two extra issues! :eek:

Without (hopefully) upsetting Tony, can anyone comment on how the two magazines compare?

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
i cant comment as i only get the bcuk mag but i have to say that i love it, i like the fact that it includes, articles,skills,reviews etc
well done tony
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
still no birds in the garden but they may be coming while im at school, i will have a good look on saturday or sunday
leon

Thrym

Forager
Dec 20, 2006
Bristol, England
it can take a while for the birds to realise the food source but once they do aslong as you keep the feeders stocked theyl be there all the time and return the year after. Some birds are cautious and dont like being exposed they like to have some cover around the feeders to land on before they go to the table/feeder small branches and bushes etc
they fly on to this then look around to check for cats etc* at least i think thats why they do it* then jump in get some food and there back onto the surrounding branches anyway give it a bit of time im sure theyl find it soon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
suet fat block thing lol, christmas cake, and a bird feeder full of mixed feed, i also have a feeder full with peanuts that i might put up
leon

Thrym

Forager
Dec 20, 2006
Bristol, England
that sounds good try also scattering a few bits of bread on the floor and table. birds love cheese, crackers,raisins just some little crumbs of it about they love it. I also find out of all the seeds they seem to like sunflower seeds the most. The birds in our garden have also been known to eat bacon lol but definatly try some bread and cheese, crackers crumbled up etc

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
i just spoke to my parents and they said that my nan had spoke to them about me getting a gun, they said if i behave at school that they would allow me to get one and keep it at my uncles
it would have to be a shotgun but i dont want anything that comes back on my shoulder hard as i am a bit worried about that.
yippppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeee
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
i go on a pheseant shoot every other saturday and in january i go every saturday, i would use it next year
leon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE