Lippi Selk Sleeping Bag - I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I think it`s a pretty good concept myself, not that I would ever get one you understand. :eek:

I particularly like the powder blue michelin-man style model, although you would look like one of those goverment people on ET when they go into the house looking for the little critter.

I can imagine the scene at the next moot when everyone is walking round in these, superb.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Rich

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Imagine being woken in the middle of the night by someone trampling through the woods in one of those things YETTTI !!!!!!!! :theyareon

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
:lmao: Appearance aside I reckon one of those would be mega comfortable in a hammock set up!

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I'm getting one of those for my girlfriend for sitting around in the flat.
I'm sitting around in a t-shirt, she's wrapped in a duvet shivering :eek:

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
How on earth do you get the zips done up with your hands tucked away inside?
There are what look like little openings to slide you hands out of the sleaves and look as if they seal.Some one really must try one of these and do a review:D The idea looks a sound one to me,and looks very very comfortable.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE