Lets See Your Bullet Guns

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 10, 2010
manchester
Okay one for pure "interest" value. Benelli M3 super 90 kromo shotgun. Switchable pump and semi automatic with extended magazine in 7+1 capacity and "poly choke" screw in adaptor

2459456513_f04131d1b5.jpg

2577820792_fd2a050852_o.jpg

About the best fun you can have standing up :D

yep you gotta love the Benellies I,ve got a M1 and an M3 both FAC realy good semi autos

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thats a reall sweetie!

I have one of those rear monopods too - I must admit though I rarely use it :)

Any chance of some specs on that one? Looks like a lot of work went in - from the bolt knob onwards! HAs an "Armalon" feel to it somehow (which is meant as a compliment :) )

Red

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
newtoys023.jpg

heres one of mine that I did for myself in 6.5x47

Ollie

Now this interests me a great deal and for a number of reasons but not least the following:.

I handled this and other stock configurations at last year's Phoenix Meeting and liked what it offers a lot. However, I remain unclear re the legal niceties of transporting such a rifle in broken-down/collapsed configuration.

What I need to know before diving in; and sadly not answered with any clarity by Cactus Firearms, is were I to construct something similar is it permissible to carry it in a public place whilst cased and with the stock folded and moderator removed? If so is this further governed by the length of barrel fitted relative to stock-folded total length?

I guess this is problematic territory in one sense as what I'm really looking to achieve is transportation of a foxing rifle in a manner that suggests it is anything but a rifle which, surely, leads us into territory of what constitutes a "concealed" firearm?

I ask with no intention other than seeking total clarity and apologise if such is seen as hijacking the thread.

I'll try and makeup by posting another rifle!

Thanks

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
KB,

I spent some time exploring this with Roger Francis at one point. Here is my understanding

In the event of a folding or collapsible stock, the rifle must exceed 24" including a barrel of over 12". This is with the stock collapsed and moderator removed.

I was looking at a butler creek folder on a 10/22. With a 12.5" barrel and the stock folded it did not exceed 24" OAL and hence would be section 5. With a 16" barrel it did and hence was section 1

Red

Mar 10, 2010
manchester
Thanks for that guys

heres a few ansers to your questions for you

not armalon its by north west custom parts ( thats me by the way lol )

the stock is Mcrees presision folding tactical with rear hand hold and monopod and for the mag its 5 or 10 round aics

barrel is a 27 inch liljer stainless match in 6.5x47

blue printted stainless remmi 700 action

one of my breaks and bolt knobs

ken farrel 20 moa base

SnB 10x42 PM2

rifle and stock duracoated in WW2 od green and a 4 colour woodland flektarn

yes its legal folded in the UK no probs the overall length in the uk has to be 24 inches so no probs on this one I,m looking at doing a 18 inch barreled one in .308 for the tactical market soon as I get chance

just ask if I miseed anything you wanted to know

Ollie

Mar 10, 2010
manchester
BR yep did the same myself with a BC stock

I get a lot of lads want the 22 AR15s with shortend barrels and folding stocks but its a no go they can have them with folding stocks but 16 inch barrels

the new sig 522s have a folding stock but with the 16 inch barrel they are 26.1 folded and 33.8 open these are going realy well and shoot bloody great

ollie

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Lovely work Ollie - I like that a lot (didn't mean to impugn your reputation by saying it looked like one of Petes :)).

Will you be doing a box mag on the .308? Be interesting to see something like that not based on an AI config but with a higher capacity / cheaper additional mags ...M14 type perhaps?

Probably drifting off topic there...sorry

Mar 10, 2010
manchester
yep no props on that mate

looked at doing these things with M14 mags but to be honest 10 rounds of 308 6.5x47 243 ect will do for most jobs in the UK if not the world and the AICS mags work realy well

all my other tactical bolt guns run on 10 round mags so i,m used to that now and it only takes a couple of seconds to change a mag

Ollie

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
KB,

I spent some time exploring this with Roger Francis at one point. Here is my understanding

In the event of a folding or collapsible stock, the rifle must exceed 24" including a barrel of over 12". This is with the stock collapsed and moderator removed.

I was looking at a butler creek folder on a 10/22. With a 12.5" barrel and the stock folded it did not exceed 24" OAL and hence would be section 5. With a 16" barrel it did and hence was section 1

Red

Thanks.

This is good news indeed if not for the bank ballance!

Cheers

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
PPW or CP/BG?

Designed as the latter with a military role when concealment and fast acquisition is needed. However it seems to be seeing more CP work than I envisaged originally. Unfortunately my own is now deactivated, but I had to have one as a memento. A few folks in the States have bought them as conversions to their 3913s, but due to the armourer sadly passing away, the manufacture/conversions are on hold indefinitely until the co designer over there sorts out a competent successor.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Thanks. Arizona just changed the law where no concealed weapons permit is required to carry concealed and knives, including out the fronts, are legal here.

I have a few friends in AZ who are big P7 fans. Another superb choice, but heavy in that climate you have. I think you have it about right.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE