Let's see ya knives (prob pic heavy!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
W

Wander

Firstly I'm sorry if this has been done already but I though it would be a cool idea if we had a thread where everyone could post pics of their knives and other sharps.

Jun 30, 2010
South West UK
Well here are all my Blades which i will be taking with me on my excursion on sunday....

As you can see the 2 fav of my collection are the Ray Mears Training blade.... Mora on opposite side

And My fold down Saw, Larger of the two

243fa6v.jpg

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
OK, here we go again, and give or take a few...

DSC04871.jpg

DSC04872.jpg

DSC03771.jpg

21May20106.jpg

My new one which found me by accident.....

22Jun201039.jpg

22Jun201040.jpg

My fave...

15May201023-1.jpg

And just to save him the bother, here's MartinK9s enviable collection of Woodlore finery...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

Last edited:

Tye Possum

Nomad
Feb 7, 2009
Canada
cuttingtools.jpg

Not the greatest collection (or picture) but there they are. The hatchet on the right that got cut off is from Wal-Mart.:rolleyes:

W

Wander

cuttingtools.jpg

Not the greatest collection (or picture) but there they are. The hatchet on the right that got cut off is from Wal-Mart.:rolleyes:
Does somebody have a SAK addiction?

All great sharps guys keep them coming. Sadly I have no sharps yet so I envy you all!

Survivalmike

Forager
Jan 25, 2010
Austria
Here are mine main users.....

At first we have the Enzo Trapper (Birch Handles, O1, Scandi grind zero where I´ve done a secondary microbevel)

The next and my new Main user is the new Mora Bushcraft Triflex with a kydex sheath system made from rapidboy.......The sheath is still on its way to me, but I got this Pic from rapidboy - Cant wait to get it.........

As addition to those knives I use a Bahco Laplander folding saw (which everybody is used to) and a gränsfors bruks wilderness hatchet!

With these combination, I´m ready to go and stay outside as long as I want :-D

All the best and regards from Salzburg (Austria)
Mike

mostly the tat under my bench acumulated over teh years plus some users

coll.jpg

mostly i make my own heres the current soon to be replaced User and back up ( the little one is the main user ;) )

DSP347.jpg

DSP3416-1.jpg
DSP3415-1.jpg

the Carving n hollowing blades (need to make me a matching left hand Crooked knife)
Adze8.jpg

the Cheap set the Argos axe tho is now my main axe since i sold my Cegga

KydNeset1.jpg

THe tactical Bush WIP still ;)

ruffhandle2.jpg

my 18" Kukri my fave big blade in the field had oen for 20yrs now this is No2 (shown witheht SW P2 parang on test)
SWkuk2.jpg

Original Homage Nessy
DNKst1.jpg

Little Necker not used much but fun to make

BAW6.jpg

probaby a few more

ive 70-90 blades profiled out on the bench to get on with tho most are spoon knife blades ;)

ATB

Duncan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE