Leatherwork embossing plates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I'm happy. :D Wasn't sure how well the detail would come though but it's crisp enough for me.

P1080066.jpg

Not bad for just a quick squish.

Need to play with a couple of clamps together or a wider face for this one!

I have to say I had my doubts but that's worked well!

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Mine arrived yesterday , sorry I haven't acknowledged, been in bed for 24hrs :eek:
Looks good, I'll have a go with it toneet. Gud elth for sticking with this :cool::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
I'm happy. :D Wasn't sure how well the detail would come though but it's crisp enough for me.

P1080066.jpg

Not bad for just a quick squish.

Need to play with a couple of clamps together or a wider face for this one!

Got to be honest I really didn't think this one would work, but I'll take my hat off to you, nice work. I've got a load of lead type down the shed, might make up a couple of words and see how that comes out.

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
As said already, thanks Spandit for all of your effort on this, and Jack for doing my design. Delivered my first knife and sheath with the new stamp on last night, it worked a treat and looked great. Cheers chaps

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Finally had a chance to play with my stamp, damn it looks good. Excellent find on the company Spandit, superb engraving and detail. I didnt think the eye detail would come out as well. Now thinking my more detailed design would have worked.

Anyway, here's a pic, I'm well chuffed.

904664ed65fbfe91bf03dbca01de3d98.jpg

Might get a series done of designs I have in mind.

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Finally had a chance to play with my stamp, damn it looks good. Excellent find on the company Spandit, superb engraving and detail. I didnt think the eye detail would come out as well. Now thinking my more detailed design would have worked.

Anyway, here's a pic, I'm well chuffed.

904664ed65fbfe91bf03dbca01de3d98.jpg

Might get a series done of designs I have in mind.

I'd be up for more if we were to run another. Like yourself I held back on the detail a little.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I'm sort of glad in a way that mine were no good, as it got me to do another group buy, and mine will land in the next few days can't wait.
had a lot more space to play with, to be honest lads you are better to just do it between say 2 or 3 if you, as you can mess about a bit mote with the desighn.
so some good came out of this for me in the end.
so I'm thank full for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE