Kit that's allowed to be carried on the outside of a rucksack...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
a stunning bit of modding, really top work there. i wonder how much effort it takes to turn it back into a servicable wheelchair?

Nah, they're not wheelchair wheels............

Still on the subject of Knobbers...is this one ? is carrying other rucksacks on the outside of your rucksack allowed.

heavy-backpacker2-1.jpg

Last edited:

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
slightly too criptic for me. until someone tells me differently i'll trust the evidence of my eyes and go with what i'm sure to be true, it's a modded wheelchair :)

But why would you mod a wheelchair to carry a rucksack? It just doesn't make sense. Especially for someone as high profile as Miss Humberside 2005. If the red tops got hold of that picture it'd be curtains for the poor lass.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
slightly too criptic for me.

OK then, let me make it clearer without spilling the beans.... " oh my, sounds like a naked grizzly, but it can be frosted even during summer"..... now you can see that it can't possibly be a modified wheelchair....but you're right about one thing, the object in question does have wheels.....

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
i've absolutely no idea, still no forthcoming data re. knobber definition. it is, however, a stunning bit of modding, really top work there. i wonder how much effort it takes to turn it back into a servicable wheelchair?

Was it really originally a wheelchair? I was thinking pull cart for golf clubs?

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
For those interested in the 'rucksack carrier ' .http://surviving-outdoors.blogspot.fr/....it's just after the wooden spoons :)
And in case you're wondering it ain't me nor do I have anything to do with the chap other than subscribing to his youtube channel..

thanks for that, nice to know that my eyes/memory aren't deceiving me, it'd be a bad show really if i couldn't recognise a wheelchair after all those years spent working in care

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE