Kit that's allowed to be carried on the outside of a rucksack...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
No knives on front straps? That's me out. My ukpk lives there. Also, Tilley T3 on top, camera on front, hiking poles on back (when not in hand or part of camp), rope (allowed) underslung and if anyone can fit a Nanok Osprey into an OMM Villain along side ANYTHING else then they are a better man than me.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
Is this a knobber ?

Image009-1.jpg

thats ausome mate i love that how did u make it

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
If God had intended us to go camping, He wouldn't of created the Travelodge!

(Thanks for leaving your user logged in dad)

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
The picture that inspired the thread. Copied from 'The Way To Camp' by S.H.Walker, Pilot Press Ltd, 1946.

MBC106.jpg

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I sometimes look more like the lad on the left ! somebody once said i looked like Charles Hawtrey , from carry on camping ,nice !!

Oh and the boots look like Loakes of London , only about £250 a pair , and he ought to do his boot lace up .

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
They are out of stock ! funny because they are handmade ( don't tell anyone , i have a pair of black brogues ) from when i used to work in that horrible real world , keep em for weddings and funerals now .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE