Kent Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
be careful if you wear it as a thong their teeth can half give you a nasty nip in the crown jewels.....So I'm told.

Regards
Darren

Dont worry Nick if we all wear it at once it couldnt bite 8 of us;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Newbie I think mid PM will be okay.
Who else is overnighting in the TORRENTIAL rain
Switch, Me, Newbie, Lawrence?
Are we having a communal meal or???

OutdoorNewbie

Mar 18, 2006
Sittingbourne
deliverance all over again.....!!

derling ding ding ding ding ding ding

I'm cool with either communal on singular cooking just let me know what you want to do, If you want me to bring anything just let me know and I can get it tomorrow morning.

Regards

Darren

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
I will bring a pot full of braised beef like last time Switch said he would bring veg? Anything you want to bring is fine (bring your own beer) join in or sit and watch us feed I dont mind:lmao: I will leave about 1330hrs and will stay logged in till then if you want ought

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
18th & 19th August over night Saturday & all day Sunday
at Littlehall. I will be there Sunday only I'm
working Saturday night again. :banghead:

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Nice one Mike Im on holiday in northumberland:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Damn youre good

Have a great time chappies

Maybe get the shavehorses in shape

Cheers
Nick

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
Nice one Mike Im on holiday in northumberland:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Damn youre good

Have a great time chappies

Maybe get the shavehorses in shape

Cheers
Nick

Well you said the last 2 weeks of August but not the bank holiday
leaving a choice of one.
/
Bring me back some scotch pies please (the mutton ones)

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
I can make it:) Come on Nick you know you want to we are still waiting on you to demonstrate jerking in the woods over a smokey fire:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Laurence, you could still overnight it would save you going home, or are you nearer to Ashford than Little Hall is? If you dont come we wont have anyone to identify the plants and bugs:) and to eat ALL the surplus food:lmao:

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make this one fellas. I'm working till 5 on Saturday so won't get to the woods till 6.30, then I need to be at work again for 10 on Sunday. I could come but it'd be such a rush that I don't think it'd be worth it.

I'm free on the 25th/26th/27th if anyone cares for a long bank holiday weekend in the woods?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE