Kent Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
I know this is a bit short notice but I've booked Little Hall for this weekend - Saturday day and night.
I'll be there, as will Twoflower, so if anyone else fancies it then you're more than welcome to join us :)

Usual times, usual place, usual rules. And $orry for the short notice, I only got it confirmed on tuesday.

Cheers guys, hopefully see you there :D

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Sorry chaps cant make it this weekend. Medieval stuff at upnor castle. Have fun.

Im just waiting on some firm dates from the Butcher and the game dressing day will go ahead

Cheers
Nick

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
won't be able to make it this weekend either, on account of it being 1st anniversary. If I don't make this one I don't thinks I'll be making another.:eek:

Hope to catch up soon though

have fun you lucky :censored: :D

OutdoorNewbie

Mar 18, 2006
Sittingbourne
hello all, jus thought I'd ask if you managed to do anything on the shelters (log cabin) that was suggested when I came along back in jul?

Do you have any ideas other than the last post about the weekend just gone when the next meet is?

Regards

Darren

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
The date for the game dressing day is more or less fixed as the 20-21st October. The venue is a farm called Norsted Manor which is near Pratts Bottom. The butcher (Tony) is going to try to get some pidgeon, rabbit and possibly squirrel which he says is good eating. Hopefully the farmer (Giles) will find time to nip out with his gun and maybe pick up some pheasent or partridge or whatever.

Provisional list is still
Twoflower
Bardster
Shep
3Please
Switch
Weekend Warrior

If anyone can't make it please lets know so somebody else can get in the slot.
Does anyone have a large cast iron billie or dutch oven we can make a huge game stew in. Ill bring some taters & veggies & pearl barley etc.

The actual demo/tutorial thing will be on saturday at around midday or early afternoon, Tony starts work at 4 in the morning and goes on holiday that pm so we wont be able to keep him there for long.
We will have the site till sunday pm.

Cheers

Nick

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
I did a solitary overnighter at littlehall last friday night. Spooky with all the acorns raining down.
Thanks for leaving that little bottle in the woodshed whoever it was, felt no pain at all!!

Cheers
Nick

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Sorry chaps my mistake the dates are NOT 20-21 Oct they are in fact 13th&14th October.
confirmed with all concerned. - We have about 2 acres of wood we can use with access for vehicles, a proper toilet and water supply. Cost will be £10 per head to camp for the night and we may have a hat go reound to get a drink for the butcher etc.

One good point that has arisen from this is that Giles may well let us come back and try setting snares & traps in the larger woods at the back where there are fox rabbit squirrel phesant & partridge. He hunts there regularly so this may be an intresting opportunity.

Guys please pm me to confirm you can make it ASAP

Cheers
Nick

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
I did a solitary overnighter at littlehall last friday night. Spooky with all the acorns raining down.
Thanks for leaving that little bottle in the woodshed whoever it was, felt no pain at all!!

Cheers
Nick

I think that was Snake's whisky in the woodshed so you'll have to thank him. If you looked hard enough you should've found a couple of cans of bitter in there as well. :cool:

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Confirmed so far
3Please
Switch
2Flower
Bardster

Shep & Weekend Warrior Sound off or Ill offer your slots up for grabs

Cheers
Nick

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
I think that was Snake's whisky in the woodshed so you'll have to thank him. If you looked hard enough you should've found a couple of cans of bitter in there as well. :cool:

Yeah found those too - stuck with the water of life though.

Thanks Snake

Nick

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Doesn't look like I can make it. Enjoy. I'll try and get involved with the next one.:(

S o r r y to hear that mate - see you next time

Folks theres a slot up for grabs - lets hear from you!!!

Cheers
Nick

PS anybody know why you cant say s orry on this board?

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Confirmed so far
3Please
Switch
2Flower
Bardster
Weekend Warrior

Theres one spare slot folks - I hoipe someone can fill it - Ill leave it open for a week then Ill offer it up on the forum. It would be a shame to waste it

Cheers
Nick

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Little Hall is booked fo this weekend for BCUK (they had a cancellation) Myself, Snake, and Switch are overnighting Sat pm until we get bored on Sun you are all welcome to join us.
regards Peter.

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Bon Voyage, Kalo Taxidi and whatever they say in eye talion Mike. Have a good one and bring us back the biggest, spiciest, smelliest salami. see you soon mate:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE