Just starting

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Snooky

Nov 19, 2013
Tadley
Just started to look at bushcraft a bit more, I am a Scout and Cub leader and served my time in the RAF.
In the past I was an avid Air rifle hunter and pest controller as a hobby not to make money, although did sell a few rabbits to fund trips to the game fairs.

Have started playing with making some carving knives and am happy in the woods with a fire and a cuppa on the go and want my kids to understand nature a bit better and be a little more self sufficient away from the Xbox.

Hopefully the Scouts will give me more of a chance to get out and about but spent time doing similar in the RAF as worked on chopper so seemed to spend most of the time in a wet muddy field somewhere or in the depths of Norway in the winter.

Already loving the information available here and playing with making a new knife from old steel and bits of wood I have lying around.

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Hello and welcome to simply the best like minded bunch u will ever find. The wealth of knowledge and skill of the people on this forum is just astounding. I love air gun hunting too. Enjoy!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE