New arrival!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi, my name is Pete. I live in Leicestershire near to the beautiful River Soar hence my username 'Beau Soar' (see what I did there?!) :)

I'm very interested in wilderness skills such as hiking, camping, survival and of course bushcraft. My interest first started many years ago when I was a young cub scout and later as a conservation volunteer. More recently I've been on a weekend survival course and wild camping in Scotland. I'd like to camp out in the wild locally and more regularly to learn bushcraft skills hands on. I hope by joining BushcraftUK I might find opportunities to do this and learn from experienced people.

Cheers, Pete

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi, my name is Pete. I live in Leicestershire near to the beautiful River Soar hence my username 'Beau Soar' (see what I did there?!) :)

I'm very interested in wilderness skills such as hiking, camping, survival and of course bushcraft. My interest first started many years ago when I was a young cub scout and later as a conservation volunteer. More recently I've been on a weekend survival course and wild camping in Scotland. I'd like to camp out in the wild locally and more regularly to learn bushcraft skills hands on. I hope by joining BushcraftUK I might find opportunities to do this and learn from experienced people.

Cheers, Pete
hello pete and welcome to the forum. i know nothing but you can ask me anything. dale

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE