Jungle accident

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Sneak peak....

Damn....I thought we were going to see the Parang....poor little mite....all alone and handleless... ;)

Can you at least say if it is going to a rehandleing clinic?

Good to see you posting again, Mr D

Mojo

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Damn....I thought we were going to see the Parang....poor little mite....all alone and handleless... ;)

Good to see you posting again, Mr D

Mojo

Well, it did look like this...

dscf3276.jpg

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Well, it did look like this...

Double Damn!.....been using mine for the last two weekends....think i might have to put a muzzle on her (in the shape of some pins) or I'll end up checking more than swinging....

Cheers

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Glad your back safe & sound Jonathan.
You didn't think you'd get away without a good ribbing did you? (Pun intended :))

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Welcome back Jon - Looks like thats gonna be a while knitting together!

I have some nice steamer chairs you can lie in and watch me work :)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I've read your kind offer Hugh, thanks my friend. At the moment, I think I may lose body parts if I step outside the house without the blonde whinger with me. We are going down to Cornwall for a rest with any luck, although I plan to make sure it is near a decent adder site. Although, you do have some nice axes to play with....

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'll add my voice to all the others. Get well, take care with swinging blades, and work the "poor cripple" card for all it is worth before you are well (at which point she'll most likely make you regret it, but that is to be expected).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE