Jungle accident

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
is he back yet??

I am now.

Thanks all of you who expressed concern, it is muchos appreciated. I'm fine as long as I don't move too much and the docs this side of the pond say the clean up and progress look good. Although they have given me a booster to counteract any nasties that might be having a party in there.

Despite telling Emma the story in detail at least three times, she still gets some facts wrong. I did warn you about her.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Welcome back Jonathan... glad to hear you're on the mend :)

Despite telling Emma the story in detail at least three times, she still gets some facts wrong. I did warn you about her.

You did but she might have been a little bit worried about you and got a bit giddy so it's understandable :lmao::lmao:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Got plenty of pics. My camera is still over in basecamp though, along with the rest of my kit. I took my own camera with me that steamed up after about an hour in the forest, but I have plenty from the decent cameras we had available.

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Welcome back JD,

It's a women's prerogative to get convo's wrong lol.

Glad your on the mend, n yes we want pics!

ATB

Snarf

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
disgustingly, i want to see too... there is something seriously wrong with us...
anyway, welcome back! is it likely to heal properly or cause permanent damage?
did you actually get to see any snakes out there before your accident?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
disgustingly, i want to see too... there is something seriously wrong with us...
anyway, welcome back! is it likely to heal properly or cause permanent damage?
did you actually get to see any snakes out there before your accident?

There will be a scar, but that's about it. It's healing very well as it's been a week since it happened. Saw loads of snakes, but the workload was a noightmare as I was doing three peoples roles within the group due to drop outs.

Sneak peak....

JDgash1.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE