Jokkmokk - Sub Zero Trip - February 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
wailand.jpgda.jpegYou have worked very hard to make this not just a trip but a adventure, not only for the peopple going to jokkmokk but all who are thinking of going to the artic.You have shared your knowledge and experance and inspired us all thank you. I will see you both their and good luck..

udamiano

On a new journey
Flight without any problems! Caught a coach from Arlanda airport into central Stockholm, £9.98 each very comfy trip of about 45mins. Coach stop about 150mtrs from hotel so not a problem with all the luggage. Just eaten and now having a chill out after a long day. Tomorrow we hit the museums :)
A very warm -11 in Stockholm today

udamiano

On a new journey
Foraging in Stockholm :)
8e3ute4u.jpg

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
The badges have arrived i hope you like them.:) ... my bushcraft 020.jpgmy bushcraft 021.jpgI will take some pichtures tomorrow of daves and my kit as we are haveing a packing session at his work i will post them tomorrow i just cant help thinking i am over weight on my bags.:yikes:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
This Arctic travel is no lightweight affair..... Redfox and I are all squared away with our baggage tipping about 45 kilos each...

What's it look like?? Well all packed up it looks like this....

P1050387.jpg

Unpacked it looks like this......

P1050386.jpg

P1050382.jpg

Red Fox's Stuff..
P1050384.jpg

My stuff...
P1050383.jpg

The only thing not in the picture are our toboggans which are in the bags. They take a bit of wrangling to compress so we decided to leave them out of the pic. Another 6 days and us two are off to join Wayland, Damian and Andy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE