Jokkmokk - Sub Zero Trip - February 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
-28°c and falling....
freezing.gif

I can't wait.

Wow that is cold. Going to present some interesting challenges with personal admin :yikes:

good look and have fun :)

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
I was quite close to jokkmokk during crimbo, had a nice -37... Not really fun being out when it's that cold. My record is -42.5, breaks in the ski trip were very quick!

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
I have 8 sub zero badges being made for us as a thank you to you all. I will issue them in jokkmokk,i hope ive got the numbers right as 8 includes myself. Me and crowman designed the badges with help from who we call the badge lady. They are different from the normal badge, instead of a snow flake there is a crossed snow shoe, we tried to get the snow flake but it looked a bit different and their for a bit fake.The design is on computer so if we want more we can.

Attachments

• met.jpeg
    met.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 13
  • samicouple.jpg
    samicouple.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 12
  • old pic.jpeg
    old pic.jpeg
    2.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

DUCky

Nomad
Aug 17, 2004
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Just two more weeks before my brother in law and myself are off to Jokkmokk. See you there gents !
Good to know that Wayland and Udamiano will have scoped the place out by then ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE