Ireland meet up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
There are so many of you from Ulster, I don’t know why a few of you can’t just have a relaxed get-together in a pub sometime. Much easier than arranging a proper meet and it would make organising a meet later easier, because you would know each other better.

Happy new year to you all.

peterkm

Nov 24, 2004
BELFAST
welcome aboard littlegough. Whether it's a pub meet of an open meet, the cold isn't a problem sodajoe, we could always combine the two - hope you had a good xmas and new year.

sodajoe

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 17, 2005
Co Armagh
Yes, I had a good festive season with plenty of paddling. Hope all went well with you and co. I think Anthonyyy has made a fair point. If enough people say they want to go then a meet-up in a pub to firm up the details is probably a wise move considering quite a few didn't make it the last time.

Discuss. :rolleyes:

lyttlegough

Nov 7, 2006
N. Ireland
Would still be very interested to meet up even if in a pub to chew over a few ideas. Are there many likeminded people in N. Ireland ? I thought I was the only one 'til I found this site.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE