'hunter' Custom Catapult.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam,

I ordered a catapult a while ago (iirc november last year). Now there was no confirmation or anything but after a while (2-3 weeks iird) I had a beautiful product delivered in Holland. I only was worried with all those RM strikes going on....

So I reckon "Fish" will come through as he did before with many others. goodjob

To check wether your paypal went the right way you can check in your own account and check the emailadress on both the hunter catapult website and your paypal payment.

Hth or at least reassures you ;-)

Grtz Johan

ps: Fish: I can't remember having said it before but it is a wonderful and beautiful tool. THANKS!

I am on the look out for some lead moulds (I know evil bay, fishing shops e.d.) to melt some old diving lead weights...)

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
hello fish ere,dont come on here much ime afraid,in answer to your question ,yes it has been posted and i would hope it was with you by yesterday,if not email me enquiries@huntercatapults.co.uk with your details again and i will send another.

i am very sorry for worry i have caused you and apologise unreservedly,my wife and i are new to this business lark and for 2 folks with clinical depression we dont do too bad ,however we do realise we have much to improve on and we strive to better our service all the time.

farmershort

Feb 16, 2010
leicestershire
hello fish ere,dont come on here much ime afraid,in answer to your question ,yes it has been posted and i would hope it was with you by yesterday,if not email me enquiries@huntercatapults.co.uk with your details again and i will send another.

i am very sorry for worry i have caused you and apologise unreservedly,my wife and i are new to this business lark and for 2 folks with clinical depression we dont do too bad ,however we do realise we have much to improve on and we strive to better our service all the time.

Thanks very much for that fish! You've set my mind at rest, apologies for the semi-bad press.. I'll make up for it with a review once I receive my hunter! Going from the reviews I've already seen, it'll be fantastic!

Thanks again

Adam

Rod Paradise

Oct 16, 2008
Upper Nithsdale, Dumfriesshire
Last edited:

lukem

Jan 15, 2010
greenock/edingburgh
i got my fish hunter two mondays ago and i broke it today well i never my frend did :( i was very upset but fish has a lot of talent

i think i will have to do this :BlueTeamE to my freind :lmao::lmao:

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
i got my fish hunter two mondays ago and i broke it today well i never my frend did :( i was very upset but fish has a lot of talent

i think i will have to do this :BlueTeamE to my freind :lmao::lmao:

lukem send it back to me and ille replace it,send a SEA with £1.50 postage .

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
just got one of these from Fish today, Blimey their powerful, and easyer to aim than a black widow, shot a couple of .44's at some slates at about 15 yards, straight through no questions asked, definatlery alot more power and wounding capability than my air rifle.
Thanks Fish :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE