eric frosts mora draw knife and spoon carver micarta hunter catty antler hunter catty

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
i dont know the model of the carver knife but its the one with the point not the chisel end and its for a right handed person i believe.
the draw knife has two handles at least i think its a draw knife. these two items go together and am wanting £25 for both posted and paypal fees
the the second item is a micarta hunter catty made by anaml on here its fitted with double theraband gold
and comes with 50 44 cal lead ball ammo am wanting £35 posted and paypal fees
the last offering
is an antler catty which is sort of ergo grip its made for a right handed person and is fitted with double thereaband gold bands and come with 50 44 cal lead ball ammo again £35 posted and paypal fees
photos are obviously not in the right order but here they are
P3100007.jpg

P3100008.jpg

P3100009.jpg

P3100010.jpg

P3100011.jpg

P3100012.jpg

paypal only guys forgot to add that bit earlier cheers

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
the photo of the antler catty is the side nearest the shooter al post another of the front very soon i forgot to mention the antler catty has a hollowed out handle which can hold five 44 cal ammo

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE