seiously strong catapult elastic.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
FishFish - how will it attach to my Black Widow, which has two prongs pointing backwards?.

heres how to attach the theraband to a black widow,i attached some to my black widow i baught when i was 14! and that was mid 1980's!!!! i was suprised just how good it fealt on the forks! if we had theraband back then ide have been in borstall in no time at all!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1.jpg

i used this method to tie them onto the forks,its solid and aint going anywhere in a hurry!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OENAujaJ6gQ&feature=channel_page

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Good to meet up with you Justin
Pleased with my catty ;on the look out for some lead at the moment to make shot
be in touch when I get back from Bulgaria enjoy Wilderness gathering
If anyones considering making a catapult get these bands

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire

chers mate twas a good meet up,ime gonna try find that track again for the blackberries!

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Got mine today & will attach it to the Black Widow this afternoon for a test drive.

Fish: did you get my PM & mobile number about meeting up at the Wilderness Gathering?

simon67

Jan 3, 2009
isle of wight

I'd be interested to know how to make shot suitable to use with a catty!
I have a bit of lead but lack the knowledge to put it to use.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Hi there, a quick review of the elastic and service from Hunter Catapults aka fishfish.

Ordered the elastic and it arrived quickly, appearing recorded delivery within 2 days ( ordered over weekend so was quite impressed ) With child like glee I fitted it to my Poundland fishing catti and went off camping for the night. Now my skills with a catti are fairly non-existent so didn't even dream of using it other than for fun.

Is it powerful? Is it as good as fishfish claims or as his video shows it is? In a word - Yes. It out shot my mates Black Widow easily, by a long long way. At first we just fired off some roundish stones which went quite far, but then used a couple of steel ball bearings .. what a difference! Went for what seemed like miles n miles! Probably around 100 meters+ On the last shot we didn't even see the splash in the Loch so I'd guess it was pretty far.

Unfortunately, while the elastic is great, the leather pouch didn't last too long. The string attaching it to the elastic broke on one side, and after a repair job, the pouch itself snapped at the hole where the elastic goes through. I contacted Hunter Catapults via their websites contact form, and a couple of days later ( today ) we received another delivery from HC. What can I say, they went above and beyond the call of duty as far as replacements went - I was just expecting a replacement pouch, but received significantly more. Fishfish - the shot will be of great use in getting our aim to something at little more respectable.

10 out of 10 for customer service.

I highly recommend Hunter Catapults, worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE