Hs2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tomteifi

Nomad
Jan 22, 2016
Carmarthenshire, South Wales
Hello all

I would like to start a discussion about HS2 and how it may affect you. Is anyone on our site going to suffer consequences of it? Are you watching its progress? Do you have a vested interest in it? What are your views on it? Are you for it or against it? Will you use it? Tell us all what your views are.
The current people in charge think its wonderful-or do they? What are your pros and cons? We all know nature in the whole will suffer but, what else will?
Personally, I am against it as it will destroy much more of our dwindling countryside than we think. What are your views please BCUK peoples?

Tom.:dunno:

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
OK. London schmondon-doesn't matter. Its tarmacked and concreted for the next 2000 yrs. Its the countryside i'm talking about mountainm.
You've missed my point. But regardless. Infrastructure must grow to keep up with demand. Inevitably hard choices will be made and the countryside will suffer. But what's the alternative?

No more roads? No more rail links?

Sent from my UMI eMAX using Tapatalk

Jan 3, 2016
Buckinghamshire
Agenda 21... read about this, and you'll understand what the intended long term application of Hs2 and the like will be for. For any one that cherishes our link to the land, and our children's future on it, understanding the implications of Agenda 21 is most imperative. Please don't listen to what Government, MSN or Wikipidia have to say about this either, cos of course they dress it up in Fuzzy, fluffy save the planet double-speak, and of course ridicule the dissent.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I am against hs2. I live and work near part of its route. The school I work at will have haulage lorries pass next to it all day continually for 6+ years removing spoil. I have sat and watched the select committee footage listening to specific petitions and it is one heck of a beast.

I am am yet to personally speak to someone face to face who is pro hs2.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE