Howard leight quiet ear plugs.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
Hi,

I use earplugs quite a lot when sleeping out and about and this is just a recommendation for the Howard Leight Quiet earplugs.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-Howard-Lei...m4a9418c558&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_601wt_935

I tried various earplugs including those yellow foam ones that you have to roll to fit them in but I couldn't find many reusable earplugs for a decent price but then found these, I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants some reusable earplugs for sleeping.

Just one note with them, if you sleep on your side or roll over during the night then I suggest taking out the black stem (it just slides out) which makes the earplugs slightly harder to get in as you have to twist them a bit but it makes for much comfier sleeping if you have your ear against the pillow.

No connection to Howard Leight or the seller of these earplugs, just a very happy customer.

Asa.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
umm, i've never considered ear plugs when out and about, i might try it though as i can think of a fw awakenings by noisy nature :D Although then i might miss out on something :D

How many people use them?

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
i only use them at BCUK type meets to drown out the noise of the camp fire revelers, or to stop people who shout at me for snoring wakeing me up :)

otherwise i like to hear whats going on around me.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
umm, i've never considered ear plugs when out and about, i might try it though as i can think of a fw awakenings by noisy nature :D Although then i might miss out on something :D

How many people use them?

Perhaps I should have said - when out and about with others. If I am sleeping on my own I like to hear "nature" - but I don't like to hear snoring! And a good night's sleep is priceless...:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE