HONEY Stove FS with a difference

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
Earth- for awhile longer...
I bought this Honey stove and cannot get on with it- So it is for sale
BUT at £50 or more
Why?
because I will send all the money to Johan Marais and his planned attempt to go round the world.
His website is here
or on Horizons Unlimited here
So here it is- will a kind soul with some disposable income be willing to buy it?
Over to you :)

Thanks to Para106 & Cappi's generosity, this stove is now on auction to raise more funds- please scroll down and bid to help Johan and his RTW despite his M.S

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
Ooops forgot to mention I will include one of my home made Kuksa's to sweeten the deal.
DSCN0003.jpg

DSCN0009.jpg

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
Nothing's up! but a need to raise a few £'s to help Johan a bit
So I thought that as many on BCUK love this stove that I would find a good home for it and that whomsoever buys it gets one of my kuksa's too.
All the dosh goes to help him a bit.
Just my 2pence really

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Tell you what Bert, chuck in a second kuksa & I'll have it!! Can't say fairer than that - well, I can't....

Let me know. Cheers

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
Thanks for replies everyone- the Honey stove it is a very good stove - my personal take is when I am tired, wet and cold after a long bike ride my hands creak up (rhumatism) and I just can't cope with assembling a stove so will stick to my bushbuddy-

Hi Para
I'd love to but I only have 2 and the other one is spoken for.
Waiting for some tree surgeons to find me some more cherry tree (sorry don;t know tecky name) logs
Let me know if you want the stove and kuk above
cheers
and remember it isn't for me at all but all of what you give me goes to Johan

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
HELP everyone
I am in a quandry here
As much is possible is needed to be raised for Johan
If it was up to me I'd say highest amount but over to Forum members
what is the best way forward?
Para - would you accept for me to take Cappi's offer / or anyone's higher amount mate?

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
I know Para got there first- and in normal circumstances I would agree but this is not about me selling my stuff for my personal self but about Fundraising to get the most for Johan

Please consider the purpose

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE