HONEY Stove FS with a difference

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
THANKS all you guys picking up on the passing it forward.HEY this is a call to ALL bushcrafters we have a chance to be part of somthing big and special here,£10.00 to pass on a cooker and to aid someone in completing a trip,who for all we know could be their last bid,before serious help is required.In crap times all we have is our HEALTH,to support,someone not so fortunate,makes the world a better and far nicer place to be.COME ON dig deep and feel good,this could go down in BCUK history as a good story,after all we could`nt do this on ebay,and for US, this is it the FAMILY!{BUSHCRAFTERS} the forum thats part of .PUSH PUSH,DIG DIG,CAPPI

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
Earth- for awhile longer...
I transmittted 4500 Rand to Johan today - sounds a lot but it takes a lot of rand to make a £!

More donations can be made directly to him via your credit card through his site- and clik the big green button that takes you to a secure site or click HERE
Please dig deep and if you are selling some kit, maybe put a bit of what you get to help Johan

My personal thanks to:
Para106 for his golden heart allowing all this to move forward
Cappi
British Red
Sparkplug
Shewie

Top people - the Real Spirit of Bushcraft at work :35: thank you :notworthy
and I can only hope that more members of BCUK and maybe some friends of yours, bosses, relatives, in fact anyone you can speak to help pass the word take the time to read about Johan then take a few minutes of their lives to reach out to him via a donation.
Every £ counts - Can the company you work for help out? Can you ask?
Please, don't forget

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Like I said before I've already got a Honey stove

Always happy to help a good cause though :)

265 of my finest South African Rand donated

Good luck Johan

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france

How humble we all will feel after reading the progrees and introduction on the ride,COME ON!!!!!!!!!! all you bush crafters lets push push for BIG J to do this in style, hey YOU NEVER know when we meet "OUR MAKER"after helping with the passing on theme{£10.00}theBIG MAN up stairs might even let us bushcraft in style{NOOOOOOOO! RAINNNNNNNN!}GOT TO BE WORTH A TENNER?

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
Earth- for awhile longer...
1007 views :eek:
and £190 raised -
iF EVERY VIEW gave just one £1 that would have been
over a thousand pounds!
as it is, it's 19 pence per view :eek:
Come on Bush-crafters, we need more help here - please? today?
For Johan to help keep him going - please dig deep.
thank you

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
From Johan's blog

"A Special thanks to everybody at
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/
for your support and raising The amount of
£190

and for Bertrand for the generous donation of another

£152 "

What did I tell you - Bert has put nearly as much into this as the rest of us. :(

I know from past experience that asking someone to 'just give a pound' is rational and sensible, but seldom results in anyone putting their hand into their pocket (even though most would buy Johan a drink for £3 if they met him in a pub - just to hear his story)

So...

I'm desperately trying to think of things that might be of interest that I could sell here for Johan

I have an Optimus (either hunter or hiker I'll double check)

I also have a crusader cup and cooker in VGC

If people would like to bid on these, I'd happily forward the proceeds on to the cause. There's no bargains to be had mind you - sensible bids only thank you.

Lilongwe and Lusaka? I was born in Chililabombwe and Lusaka was the nearest 'big town' I spent a bit of time in the lilongwe valley too. I'm tempted to just take the bike and ride with him :D

It's really nice that Johan has taken the time to thank BCUK on his website - it shows that even a few hundred pounds have meant a lot to him.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE