Hidden Valley Bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I've watched quite a bit of this guys stuff and haven't seen Hidden Valley Bushcraft mentioned before here so here is a shout out for him and his business. I really like his presentational style and that he's not afraid to discuss mental health issues - his own and others and how working and being in Nature can help those suffering.

So Hidden Valley Bushcraft - take a look and consider subscribing to his YT channel , I think he deserves more followers.

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
Yep I've been following him for a bit, being local too! His videos are well-produced and clear.
I've really enjoyed his discussions on mental health. Bushcraft and the outdoors certainly ring true for me as helping. The more positive coping methods and talking around the subject the better if you ask me.

Reactions: TeeDee

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
I've watched quite a bit of this guys stuff and haven't seen Hidden Valley Bushcraft mentioned before here so here is a shout out for him and his business. I really like his presentational style and that he's not afraid to discuss mental health issues - his own and others and how working and being in Nature can help those suffering.

So Hidden Valley Bushcraft - take a look and consider subscribing to his YT channel , I think he deserves more followers.

My girlfriend is admiting depression after a few years of hard times. I'd like to share the discussion of mental health with her, was there a video that discussed this? and the benefits of being amongst nature?

Danqrl

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2021
Derbyshire
I ordered one of his Brechfa-HVB knives primarily because I wanted to support a veteran that is supporting veterans. Free bushcraft weekends for veterans is a wonderful thing to do and if it helps others like it helps me then its a must. The woods is my happy place. The knife is actually due for delivery today so I'm sat at work dying to get home, here's hoping its there when I get home (and that my wife doesn't open it first and see the price)

Reactions: CLEM

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I ordered one of his Brechfa-HVB knives primarily because I wanted to support a veteran that is supporting veterans. Free bushcraft weekends for veterans is a wonderful thing to do and if it helps others like it helps me then its a must. The woods is my happy place. The knife is actually due for delivery today so I'm sat at work dying to get home, here's hoping its there when I get home (and that my wife doesn't open it first and see the price)
Great knives and a great choice developed and made by veterans. We will need photos upon delivery
Nick is an amazing chap doing amazing work. Checkout the Woodland Warrior Programme

Sent from Somerset using magic

Reactions: CLEM and Danqrl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE