Hi to you all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

effzedess

Apr 29, 2010
Peterborough
Just looked back through my posts and realised I haven't said hello properly so here go's.
Always loved camping, (my boys have never known anything else) but wanted to do something less 'sterile' and less heavy weight, (main family tent is 50kg)

I've been lurking for a while (learning soo much). Adding to my kit thanks to the generosity of the guys on the 'Gift it on' thread, and classifieds and even jumped onto a GB run by LBL.
Wouldn't class myself as a proper bushcrafter yet - I've used my one man tent and hammock in the back garden (not very wild). And used my hobo stove at my allotment to melt ice for my chickens - they love warm water in this weather!

Lastly I'll just say that I feel lucky SWMBO is positively encouraging my new pastime, in fact she's looking forward to the peace and quiet when I go away.

All the best

Marc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE