Hi to everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
[FONT=Arial]My name is Joel, I have recently found this website, and have been "lurking" a little while! Now I know you are generally as sane as I am! :D , :) I have joined! [/FONT] I am trying to work out where this is going to show up, not that keen on computers! Lots of good stuff here, just up my street. I am a boatbuilder and wood work instructor and generally enjoy making things and using them. I love canoeing and being out where is it quiet and nature is close. Anyway enough rambling on my part for now![/SIZE]

N

Not that Taz

Sanity is grossly overrated :nana:

Welcome to the Loonie Bin dude!!!

Taz

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Course I am sane! the voices told me this morning... :) I suppose it depends on the point of view: i like playing with matches and start fires, using and making "dangerous" cutting instruments such as knives and axes, just like you guys, so I must be at least as sane as you lot! :) I look at the poor blighters washing their car, mowing the lawn etc etc and think "god,there is not hope for them, they must be mad!!! Anyway thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it.
joel

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Jojo and welcome to Bushcraft UK, it's good to have you and I'm sure that you'll enjoy it here, the key is to get stuck in, ask questions and where you can share some knowledge.

if you're interested in canoeing it will be worth checking out www.songofthepaddle.co.uk it's a great site.

Have a good one
Tone

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE