Hi all, new to the forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 12, 2024
Antrim
Hi all, it's Dave here from N.Ireland and I've just joined the forum, although I'm not sure why it took me so long!!

Been "bushcrafting" for about 7-8 years, but enjoying the outdoors my whole life. I love wild camping, shooting, canoeing, hiking, wildlife and I'm a bit of a hippy at heart, I believe nature should be protected to the same level as humans!!

I hate with a passion people who litter and disrespect the little nature we have left.

I really enjoy classic camping and I'm a sucker for heritage quality equipment. Imagine Kephart's outfitting and that's my idea of great camping gear; canvas, leather and brass!!

I hope to chat with some of you soon

Dave

Reactions: Nice65 and Foogs

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
Hi Dave, Welcome.

I enjoy using tatty old stuff myself - not sure it’s heritage. It might be one day if my children don’t bin it :)

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi all, it's Dave here from N.Ireland and I've just joined the forum, although I'm not sure why it took me so long!!

Been "bushcrafting" for about 7-8 years, but enjoying the outdoors my whole life. I love wild camping, shooting, canoeing, hiking, wildlife and I'm a bit of a hippy at heart, I believe nature should be protected to the same level as humans!!

I hate with a passion people who litter and disrespect the little nature we have left.

I really enjoy classic camping and I'm a sucker for heritage quality equipment. Imagine Kephart's outfitting and that's my idea of great camping gear; canvas, leather and brass!!

I hope to chat with some of you soon

Dave
A B Dave. Hello and welcome. In box me if you you want Ime in Ireland also. Enjoy the forum. dale x

Reactions: Another Bloody Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE