Hi guys, new member to the Forum from Lancs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 8, 2011
Lancashire
Hi Guys,

Kenny here & Just happened across this site whilst i was looking for a Garmin GPS:D I had no idea there was a web site dedicated to this field as it where.

I'm a Military medic and Operating Dept Practitioner of many years in my day to day life although based more on the training side these days which has it's own rewards. I have a great love of the cuds and living in the field, be it a temperate, desert, arctic or a jungle ;)

Not sure that i can add much to here as there seems to be pretty much a lot of experiance and knowledge already so i'll just sit back read and learn for a while and add or ask where i see appropriate,

Cheers

Kenny

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Hi, welcome to here,......sounds like you're an interesting addition, looking foreward to hearing about your experiences...........what are cuds, by the way ?

Wayland

Hárbarðr
sign0016.gif
I'm on the Lancs - Yorks border.

Not much happening at the moment but we have some good meets just north of Manchester in the Winter. Keep your eyes peeled.

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Hi Kenny.
Welcome to the forum and I trust the boys from down south have made you feel at home.
Check out the, A warning Re Quikclot , thread on the first aid and Medicinal page it’s been no going for months now maybe your thing.
Enjoy Bro

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2011
Lancashire
Gents,

Thank you all for a warm welcome here! In answer to a couple of questions i live in Blackpool only due my wifes work at the local A&E and i'm originally from Bonny Dundee in Scotland living most of my youth in the hills around Glamis being taught how to poch by my father;)

Hope to meet some of you at one location or another in time.

Cheers

Kenny

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE