Hex Fly / Tarp Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
wildrover said:
Oops.
I forgot to say how many I wanted. :rolleyes:
Sooo,
I would like 1 please John.
Thanks.

No problem. The payment detailsa re the same but I will send you a PM anyway.

Current paid are
1 Bikething
1 Bumblebee
1 Phil562
1 Fiacha
1 Soa_uk
1 Grooveski
1 Graham_S
1 Innocent Bystander
1 Monkey_Pork
1 Risby
1 Strollon

MagiKelly

Current paid are
1 Bikething
1 Bumblebee
1 Phil562
1 Fiacha
1 Soa_uk
1 Grooveski
1 Graham_S
1 Innocent Bystander
1 Monkey_Pork
1 Risby
1 Strollon
1 HuBBa
1 JohnC
1 Millbilly
1 Elma
1 Brian
1 ilovemybed

I am accepting payments up till and including the post on Saturday morning. I will then place the order over the weekend. I am paying the supplier with a bank transfer so that might take a couple of days to clear but I have also arranged for the tarps to be sent directly to you. When negotiating the price getting them posted in bulk to me then posted on to you just doubled up the postage costs. So once the payments clears the tarps should start going out with no delay.

MagiKelly

Current paid are
1 Bikething
1 Bumblebee
1 Phil562
1 Fiacha
1 Soa_uk
1 Grooveski
1 Graham_S
1 Innocent Bystander
1 Monkey_Pork
1 Risby
1 Strollon
1 HuBBa
1 JohnC
1 Millbilly
1 Elma
1 Brian
1 ilovemybed
1 Wildrover
1 Big_Geordie
1 Outdoorgirl
1 Clipper

Sorry Wildrover I did not update the list yesterday.

MagiKelly

Okay about to place the order so the final list is as below (if I have not recieved your money yet do not panic see the note at the bottom)

1 Bikething
1 Bumblebee
1 Phil562
1 Fiacha
1 Soa_uk
1 Grooveski
1 Graham_S
1 Innocent Bystander
1 Monkey_Pork
1 Risby
1 Strollon
1 HuBBa
1 JohnC
1 Millbilly
1 Elma
1 Brian
1 ilovemybed
1 Wildrover
1 Big_Geordie
1 Outdoorgirl
1 Clipper
1 Aquanaut
1 JamesOConnor
1 Cossack
1 Redcollective

So including me that is 26. Hope fully these might arrive by next weekend but no promises

Now I have arranged with the supplier that if there are any late entires or delayed payments I can place another order next weekend and still get the discounted price, even if it is just for a few.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
MagiKelly said:
Don't know but I had already asked the question. Looking at the US prices it is almost double the price but it is slightly wider. than the regular Hex Fly. Also I have never seen these listed on any UK site so think they may be a special order. Still, as I say I have asked the question.
Interested to know if you get any sort of response on the silnylon version John?

jamesoconnor

Nomad
Jul 19, 2005
Hamilton, lanarkshire
this is great!! lol
what with me buying a hammock from the group buy, a tarp too, oh and also a swedish army bergan along with alot of others its going to be so easy out in the countryside to spot the bcuk member as we'll all be clones of each other!! :D
seriously though, it just goes to show what with so many people buying these things that we all know that we are buying real quality from these group buy's and its such a privelage to get them at such a great price. a round of applause must go to guy's like john and tommy who give so much time to get great things like these. well done and many, many thanks again! :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE