Sold Golite Hex 3 and groundsheet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
After our last camping trip whilst trying :O_O: to repack the camping cupboard we decided that a clear out is in order.
So I've signed up as a full member and decided to move various bits on.

For sale a Golite Hex 3 shelter and groundsheet. I bought it here 3 years ago. See thread here. I fixed the groundsheet to fly attachment points with clips and adjustable bungee loops. Made a bag for the pole and a foot for the pole to spread the load on the groundsheet.

It has been put up in (twice?) the garden whilst I've had it and then stored in the cupboard ever since.

Golite1.jpgGolite2.jpg

I'd like to get what I paid for it back so £80 cash on collection or £90 inc PP and delivery(UK only)

Reactions: Stoicpilgrim

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
It's got the bathtub groundsheet. It's not a full inner with bugnetting. If you click on the link to the original sale here you can see some more pictures.

I have fixed the tabs that attach the groundsheet sides to the fly so that the sides stand up.
They now have small clips and bungee elastic loops that are adjustable for length/tension.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE