Hex Fly / Tarp Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jamesoconnor

Nomad
Jul 19, 2005
Hamilton, lanarkshire
i'll take one too john. many thanks for doing this. you always seem to put so much time in to benefit others on this site without taking much back apart from a cheers or thanks. so thanks!! again :You_Rock_

regards
james

p.s when do you fancy a trip out this winter for some photography?

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Okay that is 14 so far. I am sure we will get the discount at that number.

So here is what to do. If you want one, or more, send me a PM and I will send you a note of my PayPal address and my postal address. Then make payment either by PayPal or Cheque (adjusting the amount accordingly).

Once I have all the money in I will place the order and we can all start using out Tarps. Obviousley remember the sooner I get the money the sooner we can get the orders placed, the sooner we can have the tarps. Unlike the Hammocks it is too much money for me to just place orders without the money, however, I guarantee that if I get your money, if anything goes wrong I wil make sure you either get your tarp or your money back.

Also remember that due to my madness and poor timing I am expecting 50 hammocks to arrive this week while also taking orders for Tarps and Ghost Rings so if you can limit PMs to asking for payment details or any other problems I would apprieciate it. I sense I am going to have a busy week or so.

Also you can still post a note here if you have ordered but I will put a list up based on money recieved. So if you have sent money and your name does not appear on the list, let me know.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Okay. Time to start the Payment Recieved list.

So far

1 Bikething
1 Bumblebee

Left before the post arrived this morning so that may add some names. I plan to keep taking payments till at least this time next week. That allowes those that are paid monthly to delve into a fresh wage :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE