Hex Fly / Tarp Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
i'm game (depending on cost again) - always like to go by a recomendation;)

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
PRICING NEWS

I now have the price for the Hex Fly. The price delivered to YOUR door is £40. The only thing that does not include is PayPal fees. As far as I can tell that is 20% cheaper than anywhere else. If you know different then let me know. The only think Iforgot to get was a minimum order, I will sk about that. So to recap if you are payiing me by cheque the cost will be £40 if you are paying me by PayPal it will be £40 + £0.20 + 3.6% = £41.65

Now what I am looking for are the names of those who now definately want to go ahead. I will start listing them here and once we get above about 10 I will give out payment details. I do not want to start taking money straight away then it turns out that we have only a few takers and can't get the deal.

So Far we have

1 MagiKelly
And remember you need to put your name down again to confirm that you DEFINATELY want to go ahead.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE