Help for Heroes - Bonus ball raffle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Gentlemen, please don't send money until you see your name beside your numbers on my list only.(That's the one on the very first post) otherwise it gets confusing. I appreciate the running update, but too many lists can lead to me missing someone out, and crossed messages. The first list is the one to refer to, and if you are choosing numbers, read the lower posts first in case someone has posted before you, but before I have had time to update the list.

Cheers

Eric

B

bushyboo

lL take a couple of numbers if theres any left any two will do
cheers
Gordon

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
That's it guys, all the numbers are taken. Just waiting for payments now.

Bushyboo, you have 26 and 29

Variant13, you have 36, 21 and 46 as 45 was taken by Nightwalker (hope this is Ok)

Galainne, there were only two left so you have 35 and 41.

As soon as all the money is paid, the draw will be the Saturday bonus ball following.

Eric

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
This is going well. All the numbers gone within a few hours and most people have made their payments. Just a few more to go and we'll know which Lotto draw we'll be using for the bonus ball number.

I might do a few more of these in the new year. It's a good way to generate funds for a worthy cause, someone gets a cheap bit of kit an it's also great fun.

Well done all of you :You_Rock_

Eric

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Eric

My personal thanks to you! Your kindness and generosity is already well known (especially to me) but this is a genius idea :) A great way that everyone can participate and we are all in with an equal chance - so everyone can play!

I really really like it - thank you

Red

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
3, 9 and 33 please - great idea mate! :You_Rock_

Sorry mate, I've just noticed you wanted No 3, and JohnC already had it two posts earlier than you. There's none left that I can allocate to you so you just have the numbers 9 and 33. You've paid an extra quid, so can I credit you that for the next time?

Eric

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Great idea this one Eric, mind if I steal it?

It's not my idea Stu. It's been used online many times by many groups. The reason for using the bonus ball is because it's transparent to everyone so no favouritism, cheating or con tricks. The winner is the genuine winner and it's beyond the organiser's influence who wins or doesn't. Feel free to carry on.

Eric

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
I just knew I should have logged onto the forum yesterday, well that's how it goes!!:(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE