"Help for Heroes" - Charity Auction #1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Wow. I am truly humbled. Thanks to all who have bid. You have given a gift beyond thanks. Inadequate though it is - thank you!

Red

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
Now that is a very nice bid indeed, but since it's Christmas Eve, let's keep this one moving and raise it to £600. This also has the advantage of keeping me from bidding on that rather nice flask too ;)

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Get your own Red, I needs mine...Some fantastic bidding going on.

I sincerely hope that those who haven't been succesful will be putting at least some of their bid into the fund anyway, that way we will soon see that figure of £5,000,000 diminish and those injured and in need of the facilities that money will buy can be rest assured that they will get them.

LS

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thank you to you all - I'm amazingly humbled and thankful to you all!

Mirius,

Please PM me me your name and address for shipment!

An inadequate prize for a superb act - and Mr Swampdonkey - thank you so very much! I'm proud to know you all!

Red

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
Thanks Red, I paid the first installment earlier in the month. It might be the New Year before I get confirmation of the second installment going through. I'll scan them and send them both to you when the second one comes through. As for the donation I'm happy to have made it both for the cause and as repayment for your help. That I I've won is merely icing on the cake, though they are things that I will treasure.

Thanks Red for your generosity.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
No worries Mirius - just let me know where to send em!

A long bimble and a home made mead are yours for the asking if you find yourself on the Downs btw!

Thanks so much

Red

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
Red,

I just wanted to thank you for sending over the knife and axe. The extra's were unexpected and greatly appreciated.

You are a real gent and I wish there were more like you!

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Actually I'm embarassed to admit I found one promised extra on the spare room floor on Sunday - somehow I forgot to tuck it in the packing :eek:

It will follow by separate post when I can get to the post office!

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE