Hello you cretinous bunch of...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
No.

My original thread title stands. Harvestman has redeemed himself as he actually agreed with me. Red is just an epic forum hero and that cannot be disputed. But you other lot, well..... Oh, Toddy is great too, a forum Goddess.

See? I just knew you'd say that. All hopes that you'd come back with some new, unpredictable and entertaining conversation well and truly dashed.

BTW Harvestman, you won the bet ;)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
See? I just knew you'd say that. All hopes that you'd come back with some new, unpredictable and entertaining conversation well and truly dashed.

BTW Harvestman, you won the bet ;)

Hurrah, I'm still me. A bet worth winning. Now, should I shave or not.

Seriously though, it's great to see most of you still here. Have a great BH weekend.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
That the last time I give a snake £5 to bite someone. Southey left, mostly.
Hi JD. pleased to hear from you again.

You should have given Emma that five quid. Her bite is more effective. A snake is childsplay to me compared to that blonde moose.

Has Southey gone for good then? That's sad :( I shall mourn him by buying some of these new Mykel Hawke knives that seem to have hit Heinnies en force recently. Go Southey!!!!

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Welcome back JD. And believe it or not, Southey made a post within the last day or two. he posted his regrets on one of the threads running about Drew Dunn Respect's unfortunate death.

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
Just like to announce that I'm back from sunny Tanzania. Hurrah.
....by the way, it's damned cold here and to Southeyless. What's going on :(

Welcome back JD and yes, it's much too Southeyless. I think a petition should be started to bring him back. Or maybe you could blackmail him into returning? ;)

Oh, and here is a welcome home present::D
http://www.naturenorth.com/spring/creature/garter/Narcisse_Snake_Dens_Videos.html

http://www.gov.mb.ca/conservation/wildlife/spmon/narsnakes/

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Damn... there goes the peace and quiet of the virtual forest... :rolleyes:

Glad to see you back JD even if the rehab of Tanzania failed.

Did you find many Mahtildhas?

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Welcome back JD
Howd the snake come off after biting you?

Quite easily I should imagine :p

Damn... there goes the peace and quite of the virtual forest... :rolleyes:

Glad to see you back JD even if the rehab of Tanzania failed.

Did you find many Mahtildhas?

How'd you know about that? That's TOP SECRET. Someone talked eh? And yes, I did. Brought a couple back for breeding purposes. They are now at a Top Secret breeding centre in the UK. The secrecy and level of armed protection they have over there is seriously on another level.

Welcome back JD and yes, it's much too Southeyless. I think a petition should be started to bring him back. Or maybe you could blackmail him into returning? ;)

A bit difficult to blackmail someone that has the goods on you as well. Maybe a could lure him back with these....

kniferights.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE