Hello you cretinous bunch of...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Just like to announce that I'm back from sunny Tanzania. Hurrah.

A few new scars, some new mental problems and anxiety issues, but apart from that, I IS BACK!!!!!

....by the way, it's damned cold here and to Southeyless. What's going on :(

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
'Lo Jon - Nice to have you home safe :)

At last. An upstanding member I can communicate with on an intellectual level. Those damned entomologists have driven me insane!! All they care about is bugs bugs bugs. I think they took the wrong turn at Albuquerque and ended up in Tanz just to annoy me.

rsz_bugs_2_4558.jpg

I come back and get harrassed by one here too.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Hehe, I never had one. Just me and my knife and a shed load of snake hooks/grab sticks. Got bitten by a ringhals and was taken to hospital, but apart from that, it was sunny, Emma wasn't with me, I had free food, drank alot... and was happy on a level you don't normally get to see.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Hey, they're cunning little buggers. Sitting in the sand and pretending to be harmless borrowing colubrids (that's a family of harmless snake to all you dumbass entomologists out here), and then when you poke them, they stand up all aggressive like and spread their hoods like a cobra as they proceed to stab their fangs in to your thumb. It's just not cricket!!!!!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
It offered you a Mojiti first? :p

Welcome back :D

You know, it's damned impossible to find a Mojito in the desert. Those Hadza folk Ray Mears bangs on about have never heard of ice, mint or even rum. Damned uncivilised. Freshly squeezed elephant pooh comes quite close, but needs chilling with a dash of bitters.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Just like to announce that I'm back from sunny Tanzania. Hurrah.

A few new scars, some new mental problems and anxiety issues, but apart from that, I IS BACK!!!!!

....by the way, it's damned cold here and to Southeyless. What's going on :(

You've been gone?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE