Hello you cretinous bunch of...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Who's asking?

This isn't helping my anxiety and other mental issues. Last night I dreamed I was flying on a Gooney-Bird, but then it turned into a non official cobra (that's ringhals for all you dumbass entomologists out there).

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
This isn't helping my anxiety and other mental issues. Last night I dreamed I was flying on a Gooney-Bird, but then it turned into a non official cobra (that's ringhals for all you dumbass entomologists out there).

Hang on.....

Mojitos, sand, mental problems, chatty......

You're Emma's trophy husband aren't you?

:D

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Hey, they're cunning little buggers. Sitting in the sand and pretending to be harmless borrowing colubrids (that's a family of harmless snake to all you dumbass entomologists out here), and then when you poke them, they stand up all aggressive like and spread their hoods like a cobra as they proceed to stab their fangs in to your thumb. It's just not cricket!!!!!

Translation: I misidentified it and got too close, and then blamed the snake for my mistake.

Been there, done that, only mine was with a spider. Which makes me a dumbass arachnologist.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Translation: I misidentified it and got too close, and then blamed the snake for my mistake.

Been there, done that, only mine was with a spider. Which makes me a dumbass arachnologist.

Well if we are splitting hairs, I'm an ophiologist. Although only you and I will care what ophiology and arachnology is to herpetology and entomology. We are the ELITE to those that do care.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Lordy! She sure got the short end of the stick.

;)

Which makes my achievement so much greater!!!!

Hold on, have you read any of her posts? I have to deal with that 24/7. Yeah she's a looker, but she can think too and even has opinions. That's not a great combination.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Which makes my achievement so much greater!!!!

Hold on, have you read any of her posts? I have to deal with that 24/7. Yeah she's a looker, but she can think too and even has opinions. That's not a great combination.

Having read this thread I'd guessed she was the brains of the duo. I'm glad to see she's charitable too.

So have you missed us?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Having read this thread I'd guessed she was the brains of the duo. I'm glad to see she's charitable too.

So have you missed us?

No.

My original thread title stands. Harvestman has redeemed himself as he actually agreed with me. Red is just an epic forum hero and that cannot be disputed. But you other lot, well..... Oh, Toddy is great too, a forum Goddess.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE