Hello all; Home sick Scot living in Kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 12, 2014
Kent
Hello all,

Born and raised in Glasgow i was walking distance from the great outdoors and always loved wild camping.

I have not been getting out as much as id like spending the last 4 yrs focused on getting sorted after leaving the Armed Forces. Glad to say ive read lots of great stuff on here already and am looking forward to lots more. Leaving the forces and moving to my wifes home town has meant that i dont know anyone local that is interested in Bushcraft.

I Live in Kent but am happy to travel for events, meets, courses, socials. Would love to hear from anyone and contribute/get involved in any activity.

Thanks

Neil

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Hello and welcome aboard; you won't be homesick for long here, there's a lot of Scottish members who post regularly here...........

Jan 12, 2014
Kent
Thanks everyone,

Cheers Monikieman feels just like home.
Thanks Swallow ill be all over that section.

Looking forward to getting out and about soon

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hello and welcome im pretty sure there will be meets around the Kent area, I also have connections to both Glasgow my cousin has a Indian Restaurant in Glasgow, sgtoutback were near the Forth are you, I lived in The Forth also Lanark.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE