Hello all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I used to be quite prolific here a few years ago, then I moved to Mordor (deepest darkest Aberdeenshire) and life has changed.

I went back to Uni for a bit and then started teaching again, but the lockdown and events in our family the last few years has given me pause for thought. (I wonder if there is anyone that doesn't apply to?)

One thing that has happened is that I have been thinking about all my old friends from the meets I went to when I lived in Wiltshire, but I have also spent a lot of time now I look down the barrel of 50 about how I lead my life and how I want to spend my time and what direction that should be in.

Surprise surprise here I am again, full circle. I still do a lot of leather work and am on instagram as @outsideandleather. When asked what I spend my time doing, I answered "I am either outside or working on leather".

Anyway, looking forward to getting back in touch with old mates and meeting up again when the situation finally allows. Until then, stay safe all.

Richard

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Nice to see you back. I too use ""I am either outside or working on leather" but like to add "playing with wood" onto it. Never goes down without a raised eyebrow or 12.

Good to see you back.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE