Heads up: free (ish) Buff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

potboiler

Jan 20, 2009
Dorset
If you're a fan of Buffs (the tubular hat/scarf thing) or just want to try one, you could do worse than get the June edition of SuperBike magazine which has one as a cover-mounted free gift. I'm not into bikes but for £4.15 it still seemed a bargain.

The brand name Buff isn't used, but I measured it against my own Buff and it's a spookily exact match. Only one design, black with a SuperBike logo in white, which may not suit everyone.

I kept the Buff and then gave the mag to my father-in-law, so I got a few Brownie points for that as well.

Hope it's of use to someone...

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
Sounds good, I might just check that out, I could do with a new one, I have went from having three, to only one, the oldest one of my collection, and it looks it.
Thanks for sharing

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Had one of these previously and have to say it works just as well as a proper buff (stands up to wind on the bike :)) might have to grab myself one

Thanks

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I have a couple of Buff's and like them, I also just bought two more, which come in Buff packaging for £2:99 each, delivered!

Excellent service and a wide range of colours and patterns from here.

No connection other than as a happy buyer!
happy0054.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE