Christmas clearout you must see!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi all this is my final two lists of stuff which is being thinned out so I can tune my own gear and help other members grab thenselves a bargain.
Sorry I cant post photos ive not got a camera but I can send decent phone photo's if you pm your mobile number.
all prices include uk postage...
all items sold on a first come first served basis first pm secures.....

paypal only...please add 20p per pound to cover paypal fees as paypal as a gift/ money owed is not allowed thank you.

(1) brand new never used honey stove all bright and shiney SOLD SOLD!!!

(2) brand new never used zippo realtree pattern lighter and zippo leather belt pouch wicked christmas gift!! was £30. now £25 posted

(3) webtex twin dpm ammo pouch with two ammo pouch flasks the flasks have been used once only and stored lids off.
the twin pouch is brand new was £18. now £15. posted

(4) collins food for free (not the little one, about a6 size £4.oo sold sold sold!!!!!!!

(5) the knot handbook by maria costantino a5 format new £4.oo posted.

(6) highlander pro force dpm self inflating mat dpm colour 3/4 length folds really small brand new never used. £14.oo posted.

(7) trek mates self inflating mat mummy shaped light tan colour as new £20.oo posted

(8) gerber suspention multitool. brand new never used. £20.oo posted

(9) silva type 16 75th aniversary edition sighting compass. with the aniversary leather case. absolute mint condition. and collectable. SOLD SOLD SOLD

(10) silva type 4/54 baseplate compass mint condition carryed once. £10.oo posted.

(11) garmin etrex venture handheld gps. with handbook. used but perfect. SOLD SOLD SOLD

(12) recta dp2 compass. the one with the mirror underneath. vgc has a bubble which comes and goes when compass gets warm.
£10.oo posted.

(13)shark designs hard leather possibles pouch dark chestnut colour perfect high quality possibles pouch
about 9 inches long by 5 inches deep. by 2 inches from back to front.. superb pouch SOLD SOLD SOLD

(14) shark designs hudson bay brass tinderbox the oval one with the mag glass in the lid.complete traditional kit striker, flint, and tinder.
this item is brand new. SOLD SOLD SOLD to martink9

first message secures. if you need photos I can send them to your mobile but most items can be found on the web. as they are mostly in brand new condition

cheers guys....

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
(14) shark designs hudson bay brass tinderbox the oval one with the mag glass in the lid.complete traditional kit striker, flint, and tinder.
this item is brand new. £27.oo posted..

Many thanks

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Can I have the Recta dp2 please Leigh?
The other two items are perfect but I have decided to keep the compass for myself so need another one for junior! :cool:
Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE