One of a kind, 'Bushcraft UK' edition hammock underblanket and quilt, any interest?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishaben

Jul 17, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Some of you may know that my late father (wanderinstar) was the designer of the quite popular hammock underblanket and the quilt to match. He then did group buys of them and progressed to allowing snugpak to put them on their website and sell them retail. As a gift to him he got a one of a kind edition of the underblanket and quilt in which the 'snugpak' stitching was in red, and he also had the 'bushcraft Uk' logo stitched on in red too. It is now time to sell these on and I was wondering how much interest there would be for these limited edition items. Any hardcore 'bushcraft U.K.' users out there may like these. If there's s lot of interest I may sell them as a bit of an auction, not much interest just a fixed price. Thoughts? :)
many thanks
Ben

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
I would have snapped your hand off last week for one of these, but sadly i have just blown my budget and had to sell my own snugpak UQ to fund the making of my own down quilt.
Good luck with your sale, i cant see them lasting long.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE