Head Torch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
I did not want to interrupt the current thread on torches.

Lost my petzl head torch and replaced it with a LED Lenser that cost me £40.00.

The LED Lenser mostly stays in the drawer as I now use this as my first choice for camping, this is the 11 led version that takes 3 triple A batteries, I use 7dayshop own brand rechargeables, sanyo eneloopes are a nice alternative.

There is a 5 led version of this torch available but that uses CR2 batteries and I find that an expensive way to go.

Sorry I cannot post pics, so here is a link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_n...nli=3&LH_SubLocation=1&_sop=15&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

rorymax

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I used to have something similar for night fishing. I use a Petzyl Tikka for camping but if I needed to buy a new one I'd go for an Alpkit Gamma.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Another vote for Zebralights.

For a start they are the only ones that have a decent, really low light mode. They also have a clip so you can wear them on your shirt front pointing downwards and occasionally they have Red LED versions which are even better.

Anything else that gets strapped to your head so that you dazzle every other poor sod that you look at, is fine if you are on your own, otherwise they are a curse upon humanity...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE