House Move Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
House move ongoing [i'm sick of tidying up for viewers!]– more gear to clear [hey that rhymes!] all prices include P+P and paypal fees, cheques also welcome. Pics on request via PM to your email.

PS: If you buy something dont forget to pick a freebis from the list at the end of the post.

Olive green british army bivvy bag – unmarked - will include a compression sack - £30 SOLD

Exotax Nanostriker in Gunmetal - never used - boxed with spare striker £20

2 Flyye Industries Molle water bottle pouches Coyote Brown – [colour looks more like OD Green] to me £17.

Daiwa vintage spinning reel brown in colour. barely used boxed with boxed spare spool and parts list. This very fine Dawia 7300-A spinning reel in mint condition, anodised spool , left hand wind, reel in superb condition retaining all the original brown finish, fine all round reel for Salmon Pike etc. £20

Mens Olive Green Military Style Mac by St George by Duffer £16

Charcoal Grey Wool Military Style Coat by St George by Duffer £20

US army Alice Pack Medium OD Green – Brand New - £40 SOLD

10cm zebra with Ikea SS Hobo burner all unused £18 SOLD

Bluet Micro Gas Stove [unused] with 2 camping gaz CV470 [450g] canisters both used minimally – loads of gas left. - PLEASE NOTE THE GAS IS COLLECT ONLY – I can’t post this, I would be willing to meet up if the buyer has purchased another [or 2] of my items for sale depending on distance. £15. alternatively you can have the stove alone for £10.

16 cm Zebra Billy with pouring spout and knob type handle on lid [perfect for base camps] – Unused - £25

DPM engineers ‘tanky’ Bergen – excellent condition £30

EMSA flask x 2 both unused [1 olive green 1 brushed aluminium] £8 each

MSR alpine teapot SS [will include a new Swedish army folding Kuska and alumium windshield which can double as a pot stand. [not aluminium foil] – Unused - £20

Duracell Traveller LED torch [uses 3 x AAA – included - never used with batteries / belt pouch and 1x red and 1x green lens covers £7.

Collins Gem SAS survival and Trees books – excellent condition £8

Duracell 2 x AA phone charger with Iphone connections and usual various mobile phone connectors. £7 - used once. Cost £15 new.

Chagsheg Classics Fishing/Hunting/Bushcraft waistcoat.
Size L, Olive Green
2 x Large Internal Zip Pockets, 2 x Large Front Zip Pockets, 2 x Small Front Zip Pockets, 2 x Small Front Velcro Pockets, 2 x Breast Pockets, 2 x Front Metal D Rings, 1 x Back Metal D Ring, Front Zip Fastening. Has been worn but very little, Very Good condition. Ideal for fishing, hunting, bushcraft activities. £10

DIY pocket strop - Make your own pocket strop [2 x 3-4mm veg tanned leather pieces and a piece of sanded hardwood [includes a piece of Starky stropping compound]. Will make a pocket strop approx 6” long x 2 “ wide. all you do is glue it together. £6

DIY 3 way Hobo Set includes a good quality SS tea/coffee tin , SS cutlery holder [for the hobo burner] swedish army folding Kuska, tent pegs [to make the adjustable grill height, and all parts [such as d ring fasteners and braided bail wire] needed to make your own billy can/hobo set. £11.

Army Hexamine cooker with a full pack of fuel tabs - brand new [6 available] £5 each

Waterproof map case with compass, never used. £5

2.4” digital photo frame – never used – boxed with case and instructions. £10

Large firelighting accessory set - includes several good size pieces of flint, jute and charcloth and other synthetic firelighting tinder such as tinderquick tabs etc. PLEASE NOTE – There is no Steel striker/firesteel included. £8

First Aid Manual – [British Red Cross, St John’s Ambulance] excellent condition. 2 copies available. £6.50 each.

Brown’s knots and splices book by Captain Jutsum £4

Folding Olive green Plastic army Kuska [4 available] £3 each

Also a few books

The Pacific [Hugh Ambrose] Good condition – some creases to the spine. £5.00

The World Guide to Whisky Hardback – Large heavy Book [Michael Jackson] £8

Under the Dome [Stephen King] Good condition – some creases to the spine £6

Long Way Down [Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman] Hardback rrp £20. £7

Nazism and German Society 1933-1945 [David F Crew ed] [please note i'm not a Nazi - just read this out of interest!] very good condition £7

The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald - A comprehensive Photographic record [Robert J. Groden] hardback large book. Good overall condition with the exception of some scribbling [my 5 year old daughter not me!] on the front dust cover. £8

The international Encyclopedia of shooting - hardback large heavy book - very good condition £8

Freebies [pick one if you buy something]
Compact folding mirror [for your bushy wash kit – great for shaving or make up if that’s your thing!]

Mini aluminium whistle [never used]

SS bullet shaped 1 AA emergency mobile phone charger with connectors for most phones.

small stuff sack – approx 4” x 6” with drawstring – 5 available various colours.

small tin containing denim strips ready for making into charcloth - 2 available

No Name Silva style compass – never used

Nokia size mobile phone pouch with belt clip in black

Olive Green Sewing Cotton on Industrial size spool.

Cygnett ‘Second Skin’ Iphone 3 GS clear soft silicone phone case – never used with cleaning cloth in original packaging

The Lakes District Short Break Guides [includes walk and cycle routes]

The emergency First Aid Training Handbook [this Is a pamphlet type booklet]

Large enamel plate – never used]

SS Bowl with side handles [looks like a balti type dish approx 8” diameter never used] would make a great small fry pan or wok

Last edited:

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Updated with items sold

trades wise looking for a terra nova jupiter [or the saturn - yes i know good luck with that one!] or ben Orford or Svante Djarv spoon knife.

regards
max

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Hi there, I'm really interested in the 2 Flyye Industries Molle water bottle pouches Coyote Brown – [colour looks more like OD Green] to me £17 have you got any photos?
Colin

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Updated with items sold

Also open to offers close to the asking price

Trade offers welcome - looking for a Dutch oven, fallkniven f1, crusader cup,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE