Hammer and crowbar ,axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Hi!!
The late week when BCUK are of I get more time to work so I made this.Tha axe are not ready yet :22:
Hope you like it .Hard to get a good pics on the damascus :rolleyes:
Cegga
KopiaavDamast001.jpg

KopiaavDamast010.jpg

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Cegga , The are no longer tools , they have become objects of art. Outstanding stuff.

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
Fantastic, stunning, wow!

In particular, I really like the axe head! What type of handle are you going to use? Something fancy or hickory?

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Thanks all :red:
The handle I think will be hickory on this one the axe will go to a man in Hong kong and he say he will use it very hard but we have not come so far yet only what kind of head he want
Cegga

mart

Forager
Apr 6, 2008
cumbria
Can I ask why you made a crow bar out of damascus?
Is it an advert for your skills, or do you actually plan to use it as a crow bar?

Regards, Mart,

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Can I ask why you made a crow bar out of damascus?
Is it an advert for your skills, or do you actually plan to use it as a crow bar?

Regards, Mart,

Hi!!
It´s for a carpenter that will go in pension soon and his working friends want to give him something that match in to his work but also some that are little odd.And I hope a damascus crawbar is little odd :rolleyes:
Cegga

mart

Forager
Apr 6, 2008
cumbria
A little odd, yes. Fantastic and odd. I kind of thought it was too nice to use for demo work. When you look at the damascus it looks like snake skin and the claw end, it reminds me of a cobra, coiled and ready to strike.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE