Halloween Meet - With a difference!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
WICKED

What kind of usually goes on on these halloween gatherings?

If i have rough numbers i might be able to knock up a couple of pumpkin pies or soup or something if anyone is interested?

Dave

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Not just for scouts is it?? Good to get back into that area. Used to live on edge of Ribble Valley in the past so would be good to join in.

What does happen on these meets? I only managed one and got there late afternoon so only enjoyed the night's entertainment round the fire. I am sure it is not all gabbing around a fire with some beverage in your hand?? Not that there is anything wrong with that, really enjoyed the banter myself.

Anyway if you do sort it out with prices and dates, etc. then I think I might try to make it. Last weekend in October I think I can make. Would be good to meet some local-ish people from this site.

Tetley

Apr 21, 2008
Bremetannacum Vetenorum
Well Pumpkin carving , drinking , eating Pumpkin based foodstuffs , some more drinking , swapping skills ideas and stories are all things that have happened , as well as night attacks by , zombies , wizards and starship troopers too ;)

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
hi does anyone know what sort of ground this is, is it woodland? or grassland? cheer just trying to sort out which kind of shelter to bring .

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Hi Guys,

I am going to have to duck out of this one as i have double booked my self with Northwood. Such a Shame !! Keep me posted with any other Meets!

Priam

mrcairney

Settler
Jun 4, 2011
West Pennine Moors
This is on my doorstep almost literally so I should be able to make it. You can all laugh as I fail to put up my tarp. Erm, I mean help me sort out a good configuration.

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
not sure how many people are coming or if this is still on , i have spoke to a couple of people and their going to a camp at northwood, but im still up for this and fox is, so if a list is started could someone please put our names down because i dont now how ,thanks .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE